Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Season That Was

Twins pitchers and catchers report to Fort Myers 33 days from now, on February 18. Ten days later, the Twins play their first exhibition game of the spring against Boston. Between now and then, I'll share my thoughts on the season that was - and maybe ease some of my regrets about not blogging last season.

The First Installment: Overview

I attended 16 games at the dome in 2006, the most I've been to in a single season. The first was the April 14 series-opening win over the Yankees, the last was the Game 2 ALDS loss to Oakland. I watched the spring training opener against Boston and season opener against Toronto from my dorm room in Eau Claire, and heard about the season-ending loss to Oakland while visiting a friend at Notre Dame. I'd estimate that I either attended, listened to, or watched at least 140 games this year, and plan on sharing my thoughts on some of the most memorable.

No comments: